Anti-DUS1L antibody (ab113010)
- Product nameAnti-DUS1L antibodySee all DUS1L primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DUS1L
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 320-349 of Human DUS1L (NP_071439.3)
- Positive controlHepG2 Cell Lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113010 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
- RelevanceDUS1L belongs to the dus family; Dus1 subfamily. It catalyzes the synthesis of dihydrouridine, a modified base found in the D-loop of most tRNAs.
- 1110032N12Rik antibodydihydrouridine synthase 1 like (S. cerevisiae) antibodyDUS1 antibody
- DUS1L antibodyPP3111 antibodyPP3111 protein antibodyRP23-99M13.5 antibodytRNA-dihydrouridine synthase 1-like antibody
Anti-DUS1L antibody images
Anti-DUS1L antibody (ab113010) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 Cell Lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
References for Anti-DUS1L antibody (ab113010)
ab113010 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.