Anti-DYX1C1 antibody (ab75185)
- Product nameAnti-DYX1C1 antibodySee all DYX1C1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DYX1C1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Zebrafish
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of human DYX1C1
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75185 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in neuronal migration during development of the cerebral neocortex. May regulate the stability and proteasomal degradation of the estrogen receptors that play an important role in neuronal differentiation, survival and plasticity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in several tissues, including brain, lung, kidney and testis. In brain localizes to a fraction of cortical neurons and white matter glial cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in DYX1C1 may be a cause of susceptibility to dyslexia type 1 (DYX1) [MIM:127700]. A relatively common, complex cognitive disorder characterized by an impairment of reading performance despite adequate motivational, educational and intellectual opportunities. It is a multifactorial trait, with evidence for familial clustering and heritability. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving DYX1C1 has been found in a family affected by dyslexia. Translocation t(2;15)(q11;q21).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CS domain.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Entrez Gene: 453458 Chimpanzee
- Entrez Gene: 487567 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 161582 Human
- Entrez Gene: 67685 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 363096 Rat
- Omim: 608706 Human
- SwissProt: Q863A7 Chimpanzee
- SwissProt: Q8WXU2 Human
- SwissProt: Q8R368 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q5VJS5 Rat
- Unigene: 126403 Human
- Unigene: 31817 Mouse
- Unigene: 99120 Rat
- Dyslexia susceptibility 1 candidate 1 antibody
- Dyslexia susceptibility 1 candidate gene 1 protein antibody
- DYX1 antibody
- DYX1C1 antibody
- DYXC1 antibody
- DYXC1_HUMAN antibody
- EKN1 antibody
- FLJ37882 antibody
- MGC70618 antibody
- RD antibody
Anti-DYX1C1 antibody images
Anti-DYX1C1 antibody (ab75185) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa
Additional bands at : 20 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DYX1C1 antibody (ab75185)
ab75185 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.