Anti-Daxx antibody (ab47833)
- Product nameAnti-Daxx antibodySee all Daxx primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Daxx
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: GTRYPEVNRRIERL, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 261-274 of Human Daxx
- Positive controlRWPE-1 cell extracts
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/7000 - 1/45000.|
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.|
- FunctionActs as an adapter protein in a MDM2-DAXX-USP7 complex by regulating the RING-finger E3 ligase MDM2 ubiquitination activity. Under non-stress condition, in association with the deubiquitinating USP7, prevents MDM2 self-ubiquitination and enhances the intrinsic E3 ligase activity of MDM2 towards TP53, thereby promoting TP53 ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation. Upon DNA damage, its association with MDM2 and USP7 is disrupted, resulting in increased MDM2 autoubiquitination and consequently, MDM2 degradation, which leads to TP53 stabilization. Proposed to mediate activation of the JNK pathway and apoptosis via MAP3K5 in response to signaling from TNFRSF6 and TGFBR2. Interaction with HSPB1/HSP27 may prevent interaction with TNFRSF6 and MAP3K5 and block DAXX-mediated apoptosis. In contrast, in lymphoid cells JNC activation and TNFRSF6-mediated apoptosis may not involve DAXX. Seems to regulate transcription in PML/POD/ND10 nuclear bodies together with PML and may influence TNFRSF6-dependent apoptosis thereby. Down-regulates basal and activated transcription. Seems to act as a transcriptional corepressor and inhibits PAX3 and ETS1 through direct protein-protein interaction. Modulates PAX5 activity. Its transcription repressor activity is modulated by recruiting it to subnuclear compartments like the nucleolus or PML/POD/ND10 nuclear bodies through interactions with MCSR1 and PML, respectively.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DAXX family.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated by HIPK1 upon glucose deprivation.
Polyubiquitinated; which is promoted by CUL3 and SPOP and results in proteasomal degradation. Ubiquitinated by MDM2; inducing its degradation. Deubiquitinated by USP7; leading to stabilize it.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Nucleus > nucleolus. Chromosome > centromere. Dispersed throughout the nucleoplasm, in PML/POD/ND10 nuclear bodies, and in nucleoli. Colocalizes with a subset of interphase centromeres, but is absent from mitotic centromeres. Detected in cytoplasmic punctate structures. Translocates from the nucleus to the cytoplasm upon glucose deprivation or oxidative stress. Colocalizes with RASSF1 in the nucleus. Colocalizes with USP7 in nucleoplasma with accumulation in speckled structures.
- antibodyBING 2 antibodyBING2 antibody
- CENP-C binding protein antibodyDAP 6 antibodyDAP6 antibodyDaxx antibodyDAXX antibodyDAXX_HUMAN antibodyDeath associated protein 6 antibodyDeath domain associated protein 6 antibodyDeath domain associated protein antibodyDeath domain-associated protein 6 antibodyEAP 1 antibodyEAP1 antibodyETS1 associated protein 1 antibodyETS1-associated protein 1 antibodyFas binding protein antibodyFas death domain associated protein antibodyFas death domain-associated protein antibodyhDaxx antibodyMGC126245 antibodyMGC126246 antibody
Anti-Daxx antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Daxx antibody (ab47833) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : RWPE-1 cell extract at 25 µg
Lane 2 : RWPE-1 cell extract at 50 µg
Peroxidase conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/25000 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
References for Anti-Daxx antibody (ab47833)
ab47833 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.