DcR1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46018)
- Product nameDcR1 Human ELISA KitSee all DcR1 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 7171pg/ml 192 2.7% Sample B 8 3584pg/ml 244 6.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 9 7311pg/ml 515 7% Sample B 9 3654pg/ml 356 9.7%
- Tests2 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeSerum, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 147 pg/ml
- Range312.5 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 40m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The Human DcR1 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of TNF-related apoptosis-inducing-ligand Receptor 3 (DcR1) in human serum, buffered solutions, cell culture medium or cell lysate. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant human DcR1. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The DcR1 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for DcR1 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known DcR1 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the DcR1 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for DcR1 is incubated. Then the enzyme ( streptavidin-horse radish peroxydase ) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of DcR1 present in the samples.
Recognizes Human DcR1
Range: 312.5 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
Sensitivity < 147 pg/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : " Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 200X Washing Buffer White 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-Trail R3/DcR1 (CD263) Red 2 x 0.4ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 24ml DcR1 precoated microtiter plates 8 units DcR1 Standard Yellow 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 2 x 11ml Streptavidin HRP 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- Antagonist decoy receptor for TRAIL/Apo 2LCD263 CD263 antigen
- DCR1 Decoy receptor 1Decoy TRAIL receptor without death domainDR6 LIT Lymphocyte inhibitor of TRAILTNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 3TRAIL R3TRAIL receptor 3Trail receptor without an intracellular domainTRAILR3TRID Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10c decoy without an intracellular domainTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10C precursor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for DcR1 Human ELISA Kit (ab46018)
ab46018 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.