Anti-DcR1 antibody [B-D44] (ab46849)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberB-D44
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46849 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDcR1 / TRAIL-R3 / TRID / LIT is one of the two putative decoy receptors identified for TRAIL, one of the members of TNF family of apoptosis inducing proteins. The other putative decoy receptor is called DcR2 / TRUNDD / TRAIL-R4. DcR1 is attached to the cell surface through glycophospholipid anchor. It has the extracellular TRAIL binding domain but lacks the cytoplasmic domain to induce apoptotic signal. Hence overexpression of DcR1 inhibits the TRAIL induced apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane and Cytoplasmic
- Antagonist decoy receptor for TRAIL/Apo 2L antibodyCD263 antibodyCytotoxic TRAIL receptor 3 antibody
- DCR1 antibodyDCR1 TNFR antibodyDecoy Receptor 1 antibodyDecoy TRAIL receptor without death domain antibodyLIT antibodyLymphocyte inhibitor of TRAIL antibodyMGC149501 antibodyMGC149502 antibodyTNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 3 antibodyTNF-re ated apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 3 antibodyTNFRSF10C antibodyTRAIL R3 antibodyTRAIL receptor 3 antibodyTRAILR3 antibodyTRID antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10C antibodyTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10c, decoy without an intracellular domain antibody