Anti-Decorin antibody [3H4-1F4] (ab115744)
- Product nameAnti-Decorin antibody [3H4-1F4]See all Decorin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3H4-1F4] to Decorin
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein Human Decorin with a proprietary tag (AAH05322)
- Positive controlHuman breast tissue; Human soft tissue; Decorin transfected 293T cell lysate; Recombinant Decorin protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3H4-1F4
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab115744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMay affect the rate of fibrils formation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in DCN are the cause of congenital stromal corneal dystrophy (CSCD) [MIM:610048]. Corneal dystrophies are inherited, bilateral, primary alterations of the cornea that are not associated with prior inflammation or secondary to systemic disease. Most show autosomal dominant inheritance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class I subfamily.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsThe attached glycosaminoglycan chain can be either chondroitin sulfate or dermatan sulfate depending upon the tissue of origin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Bone proteoglycan II antibodyCSCD antibodyDCN antibody
- DCN protein antibodyDecorin antibodyDecorin proteoglycan antibodyDermatan sulphate proteoglycans II antibodyDKFZp686J19238 antibodyDSPG 2 antibodyDSPG2 antibodyPG 40 antibodyPG II antibodyPG S2 antibodyPG-S2 antibodyPG40 antibodyPGII antibodyPGS 2 antibodyPGS2 antibodyPGS2_HUMAN antibodyProteoglycan core protein antibodySLRR1B antibodySmall leucine rich protein 1B antibody
Anti-Decorin antibody [3H4-1F4] images
ab115744 at 5ug/ml staining Decorin in Human breast tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE).
ab115744 at 5ug/ml staining Decorin in Human soft tissue by immunohistochemistry (FFPE).
All lanes : Anti-Decorin antibody [3H4-1F4] (ab115744)
Lane 1 : Decorin transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected control
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
ab115744 binding to recombinant Decorin by ELISA. Detection limit for recombinant tagged Decorin is approximately 1 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-Decorin antibody [3H4-1F4] (ab115744)
ab115744 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.