Anti-Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4 antibody (ab26837)
- Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4 antibodySee all Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4
- Tested applicationsICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Dengue Virus Types 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Viral particles from C6/36 [mosquito cell line] amplified dengue type 2 virus.
- Positive controldengue type III infected BHK21 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitated
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) are caused by one of four closely related, but antigenically distinct, virus serotypes (DEN1, DEN2, DEN3, and DEN4), of the genus Flavivirus.
- Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4 antibody
Anti-Dengue Virus 1+2+3+4 antibody images
Immunofluorescent analysis of dengue type 3 infected BHK21 cells, using 10 µg/ml ab26837. Note that not every cells are infected.