Anti-Dengue Virus 3 antibody [9.F.19] (ab31470)
- Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus 3 antibody [9.F.19]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9.F.19] to Dengue Virus 3
- SpecificityRecognizes Dengue Type 3 virus. No crossreactivity with other types.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Dengue Type 3 virus. Not yet tested in other species.
Dengue Type 3, affinity purified (H87)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9.F.19
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31470 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF: 1/100 - 1/200.
Dilute with proteinaceous buffer, pH 7 to 8.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDengue (DF) and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) are caused by one of four closely related, but antigenically distinct, virus serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3, and DEN-4), of the genus Flavivirus. Infection with one of these serotypes provides immunity to only that serotype for life, so persons living in a dengue-endemic area can have more than one dengue infection during their lifetime. DF and DHF are primarily diseases of tropical and sub tropical areas, and the four different dengue serotypes are maintained in a cycle that involves humans and the Aedes mosquito.
- Dengue type 3 virus antibodyDengue virus serotype 3 antibodyDengue virus subtype 3 antibodyDengue virus subtype III antibody
References for Anti-Dengue Virus 3 antibody [9.F.19] (ab31470)
ab31470 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.