Anti-Dengue Virus 4 antibody [9.F.22] (ab77890)
- Product nameAnti-Dengue Virus 4 antibody [9.F.22]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9.F.22] to Dengue Virus 4
- SpecificityRecognizes Dengue Type 4 virus. No crossreactivity with other types.
- Tested applicationsELISA, ICC/IF, Inhibition Assay more details
- Species reactivityDengue Type 4 virus
Dengue Type 4, affinity purified (H241)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number9.F.22
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77890 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Inhib: Hemagglutination-Inhibition Assays: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDengue (DF) and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) are caused by one of four closely related, but antigenically distinct, virus serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3, and DEN-4), of the genus Flavivirus. Infection with one of these serotypes provides immunity to only that serotype for life, so persons living in a dengue-endemic area can have more than one dengue infection during their lifetime. DF and DHF are primarily diseases of tropical and sub tropical areas, and the four different dengue serotypes are maintained in a cycle that involves humans and the Aedes mosquito
References for Anti-Dengue Virus 4 antibody [9.F.22] (ab77890)
ab77890 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.