Anti-Dermatophagoides pteronyssines antibody (HRP) (ab53509)
- Product nameAnti-Dermatophagoides pteronyssines antibody (HRP)See all Dermatophagoides pteronyssines primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDuck polyclonal to Dermatophagoides pteronyssines (HRP)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with Dermatophagoides pteronyssines. Not yet tested in other species.
Dermatophagoides pteronyssines whole cell
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.14M Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris, pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab53509 is isolated from egg yolk.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceDermatophagoides pteronyssines or house dust mites are nearly universal in occurrence - a typical bed mattress may have contain anything from 100,000 to 10 million mites. House dust mites are 0.2-0.3 mm long and translucent. House dust is a strongly allergenic material because it is usually heavily contaminated with the faecal pellets and skins of Dermatophagoides. Some estimates are that dust mite allergens may be a factor in 50-80% of asthmatics, as well as in eczema, hay fever and other allergic conditions. Exposure of the skin or respiratory tract to proteinases is frequently associated with allergic sensitization. The proteolytic activity of Der p I, the group I allergen of Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, may influence the allergenicity of mites.
- dust mites antibody
References for Anti-Dermatophagoides pteronyssines antibody (HRP) (ab53509)
ab53509 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.