Anti-Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143) antibody [EPNCIR145] (ab124933)
- Product nameAnti-Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143) antibody [EPNCIR145]See all Dishevelled 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR145] to Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143)
- Specificityab124933 only detects Dishevelled 2 phosphorylated at Serine 143.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Serine 143 of Human Dishevelled 2.
- Positive control
- F9 cell lysate
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPNCIR145
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa).Can be blocked with Dishevelled 2 peptide (ab173138).|
- FunctionParticipates in Wnt signaling by binding to the cytoplasmic C-terminus of frizzled family members and transducing the Wnt signal to down-stream effectors. Promotes internalization and degradation of frizzled proteins upon Wnt signaling. Plays a role both in canonical and non-canonical Wnt signaling. Plays a role in the signal transduction pathways mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- DomainThe DIX domain mediates homooligomerization.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Localizes at the cell membrane upon interaction with frizzled family members and promotes their internalization. Localizes to cytoplasmic puncta.
- Dishevelled 2 (homologous to Drosophila dsh) antibody
- Dishevelled dsh homolog 2 antibody
- dishevelled segment polarity protein 2 antibody
- Dishevelled-2 antibody
- Dishevelled2 antibody
- DSH homolog 2 antibody
- DVL 2 antibody
- Dvl2 antibody
- DVL2_HUMAN antibody
- Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL 2 antibody
- Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL-2 antibody
- Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL2 antibody
Anti-Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143) antibody [EPNCIR145] images
All lanes : Anti-Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143) antibody [EPNCIR145] (ab124933) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : F9 cell lysate untreated
Lane 2 : F9 cell lysate treated with Alkaline Phosphatase
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled Goat anti Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Dishevelled 2 (phospho S143) antibody [EPNCIR145] (ab124933)
ab124933 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.