Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] (ab76081)
- Product nameAnti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y]See all Dishevelled 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1991Y] to Dishevelled 3
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C-terminal of human Dishevelled 3.
- Positive control
- K562 cell lysate and human brain tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP1991Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/30.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionMay play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by CYLD, which acts on 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin chains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- Dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh) antibody
- Dishevelled 3 antibody
- Dishevelled 3, dsh homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Dishevelled, dsh homolog 3 (Drosophila) antibody
- Dishevelled-3 antibody
- DSH homolog 3 antibody
- dvl3 antibody
- DVL3_HUMAN antibody
- KIAA0208 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000210777 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000210778 antibody
- Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL 3 antibody
- Segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL-3 antibody
Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] images
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue, using ab76081, at 1/100-1/250 dilution.
Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] (ab76081) at 1/1000 dilution + K562 cell lysate at 10 µg
goat anti-rabbit HRP labelled IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Observed band size : 95 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab76081 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab76081, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab76081 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab76081, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] (ab76081)
This product has been referenced in:
- Burcklé C et al. Control of the Wnt pathways by nephrocystin-4 is required for morphogenesis of the zebrafish pronephros. Hum Mol Genet 20:2611-27 (2011). IHC (PFA fixed) . Read more (PubMed: 21498478) »