For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by CYLD, which acts on 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin chains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh) antibody
- Dishevelled 3 antibody
- Dishevelled 3, dsh homolog (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody images
Western blot - Dishevelled 3 antibody (ab93850)
All lanes : Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody (ab93850) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human ovary tissue lysate - total protein (ab30222)
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate - total protein (ab29431)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Observed band size : 78 kDa
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody (ab93850)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"