Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab98487)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsICC, ELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM HEPES, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 7.1
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Primary)|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. (Chemiluminescent)|
References for Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (AP), pre-adsorbed (ab98487)
ab98487 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.