Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab98440)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab')2 fragment were generated using a pepsin digestion. Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed. Fragments were conjugated to HRP.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98440 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. as primary|
|WB||WB: 1/10000 - 1/50000. (chemoluminsecence). If using a colorimetric method dilute at 1/10000 - 1/30000.|
References for Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab98440)
ab98440 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.