Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbed (ab7007)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None, 0.05% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Sodium phosphate, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation. Minimum Cross Reactivity to Bovine, Chicken, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat & Sheep Serum Proteins
- Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7007 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 ug of antibody conjugate.|
Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbed images
References for Donkey F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (PE), pre-adsorbed (ab7007)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kästle M et al. Combination of PDT and inhibitor treatment affects melanoma cells and spares keratinocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 50:305-12 (2011). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 21078385) »
- Jones CI et al. A functional genomics approach reveals novel quantitative trait loci associated with platelet signaling pathways. Blood 114:1405-16 (2009). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 19429868) »