Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (ab102280)
- Product nameDonkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads. F(ab) fragments were generated using a papain digestion. F(ab')2, Fc fragments and whole IgG molecules have been removed.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. by chemiluminescent detection. Use at 1/1000 - 1/10000 with colorimetric detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500. (coating) or 1/1000 - 1/30000 (Primary).|
|ICC||ICC: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Donkey F(ab) polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (ab102280)
ab102280 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.