Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (10nm Gold) (ab41496)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (10nm Gold)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product has been immuno-affinity purified and immuno cross-absorbed to reduce non-specific reactions. The activity of each lot is determined using a dot-spot test system as described by Moeremans et al., J. Immunol. Methods, 74, (1984), 353.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesThis product is an immunogold reagent built around colloidal gold particles of 10nm. The paritcle population is monodisperse and thus shows minimal size variation and overlap. Typically, the coefficient of variance for the 6nm particle size conjugate is less than 10 %.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41496 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (10nm Gold) (ab41496)
ab41496 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.