Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody (ab6886)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (AP)
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris HCl, 1mM Magnesium chloride, 0.1mM Zinc chloride, pH 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads.
- Conjugation notesAlkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6886 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody images
Ab6886 was used at dilution 1/2500 with the primary antibody ab7613 in WB. See the review on ab7613.
References for Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (AP) secondary antibody (ab6886)
ab6886 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.