Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed (ab6566)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- Tested applicationsICC, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA more details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG, whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.01M Sodium phosphate, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
- Conjugation notesCy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 6.0 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
- Clonality Polyclonal
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6566 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed (ab6566)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kainov DE et al. Differential Effects of NS1 Proteins of Human Pandemic H1N1/2009, Avian Highly Pathogenic H5N1, and Low Pathogenic H5N2 Influenza A Viruses on Cellular Pre-mRNA Polyadenylation and mRNA Translation. J Biol Chem 286:7239-47 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21163951) »
- Cichon S et al. Brain-specific tryptophan hydroxylase 2 (TPH2): a functional Pro206Ser substitution and variation in the 5'-region are associated with bipolar affective disorder. Hum Mol Genet 17:87-97 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 17905754) »