Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97120)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
Chicken, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97120 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
References for Donkey anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) secondary antibody (ab97120)
ab97120 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.