Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (ab97106)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&LSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesGoat
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/30000. Coating: 1/100 - 1/500. Primary: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (ab97106)
ab97106 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.