Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6820)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsDot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF more details
mouse IgG whole molecule
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage buffer0.01M Na phosphate, 0.25M NaCl, pH7.6, 0.05% Na azide, 0.01% Thimerisol, 15mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/500 - 1/2000.|
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab6820)
This product has been referenced in:
- Botha P et al. Sildenafil citrate augments myocardial protection in heart transplantation. Transplantation 89:169-77 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20098279) »