Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab7061)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab7061)
ab7061 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.