Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105296)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityRecognizes the heavy chains on rabbit IgG and the light chains common to most rabbit immunoglobulins. Exhibits minimal crossreactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, guinea pig, syryan hamster, horse, human, mouse, rat and sheep serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB, ELISA more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Syrian HamsterTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105296 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (18nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105296)
ab105296 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.