Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody (ab96891)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
References for Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 488) secondary antibody (ab96891)
ab96891 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.