Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) secondary antibody (ab96921)
- Product nameDonkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) secondary antibodySee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (DyLight® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 0.1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig and rat was detected.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, goat, human, mouse, pig and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96921 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) secondary antibody images
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
E14 mouse brain sample was stained with primary antibody Rabbit anti-Clim1. The secondary antibody used was ab96921 (1:200 dilution, incubate for 1 hour at room temperature). The blue background was from DAPI.
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (DyLight® 594) secondary antibody (ab96921)
ab96921 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.