Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97064)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other Rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5000-1/30000, Chemiluminescent: Use 1/10000-1/50000|
Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) images
Donkey polclonal secondary antibody to rabbit IgG-H&L (HRP) (ab97064) was used in a dilution of 1:5000. The first antibody was Smad4 antibody [EP618Y] (ab40759). The gel was a 4%-12% Bis-Tris Gel with MOPS Buffer. The first band is 30µg nuclear extract of a EBV-transformed B-lymphoblastoid cell line, the second band is 50µg of whole protein extract of the same EBV transformed B-LCL and the third lane is the same than in the second one but only 30µg. In this combination the secondary antibody works excellent. There is only the predicted band of 60 kDa, no addtional bands!
This image is courtesy of Mr Daniel Meier
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) (ab97064)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang Y et al. Drug target prediction based on the herbs components: the study on the multitargets pharmacological mechanism of qishenkeli acting on the coronary heart disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:698531 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22474514) »
- Albani MC et al. PEP1 of Arabis alpina is encoded by two overlapping genes that contribute to natural genetic variation in perennial flowering. PLoS Genet 8:e1003130 (2012). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . Read more (PubMed: 23284298) »