Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105294)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesRabbit
- SpecificityRecognizes the heavy chains on rabbit IgG and the light chains common to most rabbit immunoglobulins. Does not crossreact with non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Exhibits minimal crossreactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, guinea pig, syryan hamster, horse, human, mouse, rat and sheep serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsElectron Microscopy, WB, ELISA, Other more details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Syrian HamsterTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 15mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium borate, pH 8.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Electron Microscopy||EM: 1/20 - 1/40.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Other||Other: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Light microscopy|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (6nm Gold), pre-adsorbed (ab105294)
ab105294 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.