Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab97124)
- Product nameDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (FITC)See all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesSheep
- SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Sheep IgG and with light chains common to other Sheep immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
- Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 3-7
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
References for Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Sheep IgG - H&L (FITC) (ab97124)
ab97124 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.