Duck polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab31194)
- Product nameDuck polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbedSee all IgG secondary antibodies ...
- Target speciesMouse
- Tested applicationsImmunoelectrophoresis, WB, ELISA, Immunodiffusion more details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Purified IgG (Mouse)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.14M Sodium chloride, 10mM PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Ie: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa.|
|Immunodiffusion||ID: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Duck polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab31194)
ab31194 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.