Anti-E. coli H-18 antibody (ab79133)
- Product nameAnti-E. coli H-18 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to E. coli H-18
- SpecificitySpecific to E. coli flagellar antigen H-18
- Tested applicationsAgglutination more details
- Species reactivityEscherichia coli H-18
Tissue / cell preparation of Escherichia coli H-18 (heat inactivated)
- Positive control
- Antigenic suspension.
- General notesReagents should be allowed to stand at 15°C - 25°C for at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79133 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceEscherichia coli is a gram negative bacillus that belongs to a larger group of Enterobacteriae - bacteria that inhabit the gastrointestinal tract. Although usually a harmless resident of the gut, some strains have the potential to cause serious problems, especially where there is an immature immune system or immunosuppression, or where the subtype of organism has acquired the ability to produce pathogenic toxins. Serological types are determined in combination with somatic antigens (O group: O1-O173) and flagella antigens (H type: H1-H56).
References for Anti-E. coli H-18 antibody (ab79133)
ab79133 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.