Anti-E. coli O + E. coli K antibody (ab31499)
- Product nameAnti-E. coli O + E. coli K antibodySee all E. coli O + E. coli K primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to E. coli O + E. coli K
- SpecificityReactive with all O and K antigenic serotypes of E. coli.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
Whole cell preparation E. coli, all serotypes
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31499 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- RelevanceEscherichia coli (E. coli) are Gram negative enteric bacteria that live in the human gut. Its presence in nature is an indication of human feacal pollution. E. coli also causes human disease such as urinary tract infections and neonatal meningitis. Infection with particular enterotoxigenic strains can lead to life threatening intestinal diseases. E. coli are distinguished immunologically by serotyping based on three types of antigen: the somatic or O antigen which corresponds to terminal sugars on the cell surface lipopolysaccharide, the capsular or K antigens and the flagellar or H antigens.
- Capsular antigen antibodyEscherichia coli antibodyEscherichia coli K antibody
- Escherichia coli O antibodyK antigen antibodyO antigen antibodySomatic antigen antibody
References for Anti-E. coli O + E. coli K antibody (ab31499)
ab31499 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.