Anti-EBAG9 antibody [ZR001] - Carboxyterminal end (ab54241)
- Product nameAnti-EBAG9 antibody [ZR001] - Carboxyterminal endSee all EBAG9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ZR001] to EBAG9 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment (Human) derived from the C-terminal region of the EBAG9.
- Positive controlHuman MCF-7 cell lysate and Human 293 cell lysate (Western blotting) and Human colon cancer tissue (Immunohistochemistry).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberZR001
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54241 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Heat Induced Epitope Retrieval (HIER) with citrate buffer is required for immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded tissues.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay participate in suppression of cell proliferation and induces apoptotic cell death through activation of interleukin-1-beta converting enzyme (ICE)-like proteases.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in ovary, testis, prostate, thymus, muscle and heart, but not in small intestine, colon, lymph nodes, or peripherical blood lymphocytes. The protein is not detected in any of the above organs.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain is necessary for the homodimerization.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. According to PubMed:10426319, it also exists as a soluble form which has the same biological activities. The existence of such soluble form is however uncertain.
- BAG9 antibodyCancer associated surface antigen antibodyCancer associated surface antigen RCAS1 antibody
- Cancer-associated surface antigen RCAS1 antibodyEB9 antibodyEBAG 9 antibodyEBAG9 antibodyEstrogen receptor binding fragment associated gene 9 protein antibodyEstrogen receptor binding site associated antigen 9 antibodyestrogen receptor binding site associated, antigen, 9 antibodyEstrogen receptor-binding fragment-associated gene 9 protein antibodyPDAF antibodyRCAS 1 antibodyRCAS1 antibodyRCAS1_HUMAN antibodyReceptor binding cancer antigen expressed on SiSo cells antibodyReceptor-binding cancer antigen expressed on SiSo cells antibody
Anti-EBAG9 antibody [ZR001] - Carboxyterminal end images
Anti-EBAG9 antibody [ZR001] - Carboxyterminal end (ab54241) at 1 µg/ml + MCF-7 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-EBAG9 antibody [ZR001] - Carboxyterminal end (ab54241)
ab54241 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.