Anti-EBAG9 antibody, prediluted (ab52087)
- Product nameAnti-EBAG9 antibody, predilutedSee all EBAG9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EBAG9, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal of human EBAG9.
- EpitopeC terminal.
- Positive controlHuman breast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAffinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52087 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay participate in suppression of cell proliferation and induces apoptotic cell death through activation of interleukin-1-beta converting enzyme (ICE)-like proteases.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in ovary, testis, prostate, thymus, muscle and heart, but not in small intestine, colon, lymph nodes, or peripherical blood lymphocytes. The protein is not detected in any of the above organs.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain is necessary for the homodimerization.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. According to PubMed:10426319, it also exists as a soluble form which has the same biological activities. The existence of such soluble form is however uncertain.
- BAG9 antibodyCancer associated surface antigen antibodyCancer associated surface antigen RCAS1 antibody
- Cancer-associated surface antigen RCAS1 antibodyEB9 antibodyEBAG 9 antibodyEBAG9 antibodyEstrogen receptor binding fragment associated gene 9 protein antibodyEstrogen receptor binding site associated antigen 9 antibodyestrogen receptor binding site associated, antigen, 9 antibodyEstrogen receptor-binding fragment-associated gene 9 protein antibodyPDAF antibodyRCAS 1 antibodyRCAS1 antibodyRCAS1_HUMAN antibodyReceptor binding cancer antigen expressed on SiSo cells antibodyReceptor-binding cancer antigen expressed on SiSo cells antibody
Anti-EBAG9 antibody, prediluted images
ab52087, prediluted and ready to use, staining EBAG9 in formalin fixed paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-EBAG9 antibody, prediluted (ab52087)
ab52087 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.