EBP50 peptide (ab45974)
- Product nameEBP50 peptideSee all EBP50 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45974 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- EBP 50
- Ezrin radixin moesin binding phosphoprotein 50
- Ezrin-radixin-moesin-binding phosphoprotein 50
- Na(+)/H(+) exchange regulatory cofactor NHE RF
- Na(+)/H(+) exchange regulatory cofactor NHE-RF1
- Na+/H+ exchange regulatory co factor
- NHERF 1
- Regulatory cofactor of Na(+)/H(+) exchanger
- Sodium hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor 1
- Sodium-hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor 1
- Sodium/hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor 1
- Solute carrier family 9 (sodium/hydrogen exchanger) member 3 regulator 1
- Solute carrier family 9 (sodium/hydrogen exchanger), isoform 3 regulatory factor 1
- Solute carrier family 9 isoform 3 regulatory factor 1
- Solute carrier family 9 isoform A3 regulatory factor 1
- Solute carrier family 9 member 3 regulator 1
- FunctionScaffold protein that connects plasma membrane proteins with members of the ezrin/moesin/radixin family and thereby helps to link them to the actin cytoskeleton and to regulate their surface expression. Necessary for recycling of internalized ADRB2. Was first known to play a role in the regulation of the activity and subcellular location of SLC9A3. Necessary for cAMP-mediated phosphorylation and inhibition of SLC9A3. May enhance Wnt signaling. May participate in HTR4 targeting to microvilli (By similarity). Interacts with MCC.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, kidney, pancreas, prostate, spleen, small intestine and placenta, in particular in the syncytiotrophoblast.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SLC9A3R1 are the cause of hypophosphatemic nephrolithiasis/osteoporosis type 2 (NPHLOP2) [MIM:612287]. Hypophosphatemia results from idiopathic renal phosphate loss. It contributes to the pathogenesis of hypophosphatemic urolithiasis (formation of urinary calculi) as well to that of hypophosphatemic osteoporosis (bone demineralization).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PDZ (DHR) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Apical cell membrane. Endomembrane system. Cell projection > filopodium. Cell projection > ruffle. Cell projection > microvillus. Translocates from the cytoplasm to the apical cell membrane in a PODXL-dependent manner (By similarity). Colocalizes with actin in microvilli-rich apical regions of the syncytiotrophoblast. Found in microvilli, ruffling membrane and filopodia of HeLa cells. Present in lipid rafts of T-cells.
References for EBP50 peptide (ab45974)
ab45974 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.