ECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 50 Tests (ab65623)
- Product nameECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 50 TestsSee all ECL kits ...
- Product overview
The ECL Western Blotting Substrate is a highly sensitive, nonradioactive, enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots. The ECL Western Blotting Substrate offers superior signal and clear background. Blots can be repeatedly exposed to X-ray film to obtain optimal results or stripped of the immunodetection reagents and re-probed.
Looking for our new high sensitivity Optiblot ECL kits. View them here.
Reagents provided are sufficient for 400 cm2 of membrane.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 50 tests Reagent A 1 x 25ml Reagent B 1 x 25ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceECL (enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent) detection is a sensitive, nonradioactive method for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on western blots.
- Enhanced luminol based chemiluminescent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65623 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 50 Tests (ab65623)
This product has been referenced in:
- Leeming DJ et al. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent serum assays (ELISAs) for rat and human N-terminal pro-peptide of collagen type I (PINP)--assessment of corresponding epitopes. Clin Biochem 43:1249-56 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20709044) »
- Mohan S et al. Typhonium flagelliforme induces apoptosis in CEMss cells via activation of caspase-9, PARP cleavage and cytochrome c release: its activation coupled with G0/G1 phase cell cycle arrest. J Ethnopharmacol 131:592-600 (2010). WB . Read more (PubMed: 20673794) »