ECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 500 Tests (ab65628)
- Product nameECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 500 TestsSee all ECL kits ...
- Product overview
The ECL Western Blotting Substrate is a highly sensitive, nonradioactive, enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on immunoblots. This ECL Western Blotting Substrate offers superior signal and clear background. Blots can be repeatedly exposed to X-ray film to obtain optimal results or stripped of the immunodetection reagents and re-probed.
Looking for our new high sensitivity Optiblot ECL kits. View them here.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 500 tests Reagent A 1 x 250ml Reagent B 1 x 250ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceECL (enhanced luminol-based chemiluminescent) detection is a sensitive, nonradioactive method for easy detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) on western blots.
- Enhanced luminol based chemiluminescent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65628 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit - 500 Tests (ab65628)
ab65628 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.