Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288)
- Product nameAnti-ECSIT antibodySee all ECSIT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ECSIT
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus of ECSIT (Human).
- Positive controlhuman heart lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesIon exchange chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21163940|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21163940|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
- FunctionAdapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity). Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ECSIT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
- Ecsit antibodyECSIT homolog antibodyECSIT protein antibody
- ECSIT_HUMAN antibodyEvolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway antibodyEvolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway, mitochondrial antibodyEvolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathways antibodyLikely ortholog of mouse signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved antibodyProtein SITPEC antibodySignaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved antibodySITPEC antibodySITPEC protein antibody
Anti-ECSIT antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : human heart lysate
Lane 2 : human heart lysate
Lane 3 : human heart lysate
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab21288 at 2µg/ml staining ECSIT in mouse heart by IHC
References for Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288)
This product has been referenced in:
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21163940) »
- Vogel RO et al. Cytosolic signaling protein Ecsit also localizes to mitochondria where it interacts with chaperone NDUFAF1 and functions in complex I assembly. Genes Dev 21:615-24 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17344420) »