Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288)
- Product nameAnti-ECSIT antibodySee all ECSIT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ECSIT
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IP, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus of ECSIT (Human).
- Positive control
- human heart lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesIon exchange chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21163940|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21163940|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
- FunctionAdapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity). Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ECSIT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
- Ecsit antibody
- ECSIT homolog antibody
- ECSIT protein antibody
- ECSIT_HUMAN antibody
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway antibody
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway, mitochondrial antibody
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathways antibody
- Likely ortholog of mouse signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved antibody
- Protein SITPEC antibody
- Signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved antibody
- SITPEC antibody
- SITPEC protein antibody
Anti-ECSIT antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : human heart lysate
Lane 2 : human heart lysate
Lane 3 : human heart lysate
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab21288 at 2µg/ml staining ECSIT in mouse heart by IHC
References for Anti-ECSIT antibody (ab21288)
This product has been referenced in:
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21163940) »
- Vogel RO et al. Cytosolic signaling protein Ecsit also localizes to mitochondria where it interacts with chaperone NDUFAF1 and functions in complex I assembly. Genes Dev 21:615-24 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17344420) »