For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/300 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphorylates eukaryotic elongation factor-2. Binds calmodulin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Alpha-type protein kinase family.
Contains 1 alpha-type protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- C86191 antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent eukaryotic elongation factor 2 antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent eukaryotic elongation factor 2 kinase antibody
Anti-EEF2K antibody images
Western blot - EEF2K antibody (ab51213)
All lanes : Anti-EEF2K antibody (ab51213)
Lane 1 : Extracts from Hela cells treated
with serum (10%, 15mins) with no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from Hela cells treated
with serum (10%, 15mins) with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
References for Anti-EEF2K antibody (ab51213)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"