EGF Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100679)
- Product nameEGF Mouse ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 3 pg/ml
- Range3.28 pg/ml - 800 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 112.4 83% - 107% Serum 88.33 75% - 101% Plasma 90.23 80% - 101%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100679 EGF (Epidermal growth factor) Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse EGF in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for Mouse EGF coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and EGF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse EGF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of EGF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent A diluent buffer . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody EGF: biotinylated anti-mouse EGF 2 vials EGF Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse EGF 1 unit EGF Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- AI790464Beta urogastrone Epidermal Growth Factor
- HOMG4OTTHUMP00000219721OTTHUMP00000219722Pro epidermal growth factor Pro epidermal growth factor precursor (EGF)URG Urogastrone
- SwissProt: P01132 Mouse
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100679 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for EGF Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100679)
This product has been referenced in:
- Good M et al. Amniotic fluid inhibits Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in the fetal and neonatal intestinal epithelium. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11330-5 (2012). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22733781) »