For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EGFR (phospho T654) antibody [3F2]
See all EGFR primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [3F2] to EGFR (phospho T654)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing the amino acids surrounding Thr 654 in human EGFR
- Positive control
- PMA and pervanadate treated Hep2G cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Polyethylene glycol, Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesPurified by thiophilic adsorption and size exclusion chromatography.
- Clone number3F2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.05 µg/ml.
IP: Use 1-10µg for 10 cells treated with vanadate.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Information by UniProt
- Avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v erb b) oncogene homolog antibody
- Cell growth inhibiting protein 40 antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 61 antibody
Anti-EGFR (phospho T654) antibody [3F2] images
Western blot - EGFR (phospho T654) antibody [3F2] (ab78283)
Anti-EGFR (phospho T654) antibody [3F2] (ab78283) at 1 µg/ml + Lysates from PMA and pervanadate treated HepG2 cells
goat anti mouse
conjugated to HRP at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 134 kDa
Observed band size : 180 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-EGFR (phospho T654) antibody [3F2] (ab78283)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"