Anti-EMILIN1 antibody (ab56936)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56936 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be responsible for anchoring smooth muscle cells to elastic fibers, and may be involved not only in the formation of the elastic fiber, but also in the processes that regulate vessel assembly. Has cell adhesive capacity.
- Tissue specificityDistributed in tissues where resilience and elastic recoil are prominent. Highest levels in the adult small intestine, aorta, lung, uterus, and appendix and in the fetal spleen, kidney, lung, and heart; intermediate expression was detected in adult liver, ovary, colon, stomach, lymph node and spleen; adult heart, bladder, prostate, adrenal gland, mammary gland, placenta and kidney showed low expression whereas a series of other adult tissues, including skeletal muscle and different regions of adult brain show no expression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
Contains 1 EMI domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Found mainly at the interface between amorphous elastin and microfibrils.
- Elastin microfibril interface located protein 1 antibody
- Elastin microfibril interface located protein antibody
- Elastin microfibril interface-located protein 1 antibody
- Elastin microfibril interfacer 1 antibody
- EMIL1_HUMAN antibody
- EMILIN 1 antibody
- EMILIN antibody
- EMILIN-1 antibody
- Emilin1 antibody
- gp115 antibody
Anti-EMILIN1 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56936 EMILIN1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 64 kDa
References for Anti-EMILIN1 antibody (ab56936)
ab56936 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.