Anti-ENY2 antibody (ab121836)
- Product nameAnti-ENY2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ENY2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: AINQKLMETG ERERLKELLR AKLIECGWKD QLKAHCKEVI KEKGLEHVTV DDLVAEITPK GRALVPDSVK KELLQRIRT, corresponding to amino acids 15-93 of Human ENY2.
- Positive controlHuman rectum tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionComponent of the transcription regulatory histone acetylation (HAT) complex SAGA, a multiprotein complex that activates transcription by remodeling chromatin and mediating histone acetylation and deubiquitination. Within the SAGA complex, participates to a subcomplex that specifically deubiquitinates both histones H2A and H2B. The SAGA complex is recruited to specific gene promoters by activators such as MYC, where it is required for transcription. Required for nuclear receptor-mediated transactivation. May also participate in mRNA export and accurate chromatin positioning in the nucleus by tethering genes to the nuclear periphery.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ENY2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 1810057B09Rik antibody6720481I12 antibodyDC6 antibody
- e(y)2 antibodyEnhancer of yellow 2 transcription factor homolog antibodyeny2 antibodyENY2_HUMAN antibodyEy2 antibody
Anti-ENY2 antibody images
ab121836 at 1/40 dilution staining ENY2 in Paraffin-embedded Human Rectum tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Note: strong positivity in glandular cells.
References for Anti-ENY2 antibody (ab121836)
ab121836 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.