Anti-EPS8 antibody (ab96144)
- Product nameAnti-EPS8 antibodySee all EPS8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to EPS8
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 761- 822 (DELRTVCPEG ARVYSQITVQ KAALEDSSGS SELQEIMRRR QEKISAAASD SGVESFDEGS SH) of Human EPS8 (NP_004438).
- Positive controlWB: H1299, HeLa cell lysates IHC-P: Gastric CA
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96144 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionUpon binding to EGF receptor enhances EGF-dependent mitogenic signals. Can bind multiple cellular targets.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues analyzed, including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Expressed in all epithelial and fibroblastic lines examined and in some, but not all, hematopoietic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EPS8 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SHB.
modificationsPhosphorylated by several receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor kinase substrate 8 antibodyEpidermal growth factor receptor pathway substrate 8 antibodyEPS 8 antibody
- EPS8 antibodyEPS8_HUMAN antibody
Anti-EPS8 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-EPS8 antibody (ab96144) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
ab96144, at 1/100 dilution, staining EPS8 in paraffin embedded Gastric CA by Immunohistochemical analysis.
References for Anti-EPS8 antibody (ab96144)
ab96144 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.