Anti-ERAS antibody (ab67696)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67696 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
- FunctionRas proteins bind GDP/GTP and possess intrinsic GTPase activity. Plays an important role in the tumor-like growth properties of embryonic stem cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- E ras antibody
- E-ras antibody
- ecat5 antibody
- Embryonic stem cell expressed Ras antibody
- Embryonic stem cell-expressed Ras antibody
- Eras antibody
- ES cell expressed Ras antibody
- GTPase ERas antibody
- Ha-Ras2 antibody
- HRAS2 antibody
- HRASP antibody
- MGC126691 antibody
- MGC126693 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000065857 antibody
- RASE_HUMAN antibody
- Small GTPase protein E Ras antibody
- v Ha ras Harvey rat sarcoma viral oncogene homolog pseudogene antibody
- v Ha ras Harvey rat sarcoma viral oncogene homolog 2 antibody
Anti-ERAS antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ERAS antibody (ab67696) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ERAS transfected 293T cells lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cells lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-ERAS antibody (ab67696)
ab67696 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.