Anti-ERCC1 antibody (ab77405)
- Product nameAnti-ERCC1 antibodySee all ERCC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ERCC1
- Specificityab77405 is expected to recognise both reported isoforms (NP_973730.1 and NP_001974.1).
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide: DPGKDKEGVPQPS-C, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human ERCC1 (NP_973730.1; NP_001974.1).
- Positive control
- A431 and Kelly lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab77405 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77405 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStructure-specific DNA repair endonuclease responsible for the 5'-incision during DNA repair.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ERCC1 are the cause of cerebro-oculo-facio-skeletal syndrome type 4 (COFS4) [MIM:610758]. COFS is a degenerative autosomal recessive disorder of prenatal onset affecting the brain, eye and spinal cord. After birth, it leads to brain atrophy, hypoplasia of the corpus callosum, hypotonia, cataracts, microcornea, optic atrophy, progressive joint contractures and growth failure. Facial dysmorphism is a constant feature. Abnormalities of the skull, eyes, limbs, heart and kidney also occur.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ERCC1/RAD10/SWI10 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- COFS 4 antibody
- COFS4 antibody
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC 1 antibody
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC-1 antibody
- DNA excision repair protein ERCC1 antibody
- ERCC 1 antibody
- ERCC1 antibody
- ERCC1_HUMAN antibody
- Excision repair cross complementing 1 antibody
- Excision Repair Cross Complementing Rodent Repair Deficiency Complementation Group 1 antibody
- Excision repair protein antibody
- RAD 10 antibody
- RAD10 antibody
- UV 20 antibody
- UV20 antibody
Anti-ERCC1 antibody images
Anti-ERCC1 antibody (ab77405) at 0.3 µg/ml + A431 lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ERCC1 antibody (ab77405)
ab77405 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.