Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody [SB46b] (Biotin) (ab82524)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody [SB46b] (Biotin)See all ERK1 + ERK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SB46b] to ERK1 + ERK2 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human ERK1 + ERK2
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSB46b
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 42 , 44 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4) and ARHGEF2.
Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Binds to a [GC]AAA[GC] consensus sequence. Repress the expression of interferon gamma-induced genes. Seems to bind to the promoter of CCL5, DMP1, IFIH1, IFITM1, IRF7, IRF9, LAMP3, OAS1, OAS2, OAS3 and STAT1. Transcriptional activity is independent of kinase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-185 and Tyr-187, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-187.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK-2 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERK2 antibody
- ERT1 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p42 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 2 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK2 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MK01_HUMAN antibody
- p38 antibody
- p40 antibody
- p41 antibody
- p42-MAPK antibody
- PRKM 2 antibody
References for Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody [SB46b] (Biotin) (ab82524)
ab82524 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.