Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody [SB46b] (ab101599)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSB46b
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 , 44 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4) and ARHGEF2.
Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Binds to a [GC]AAA[GC] consensus sequence. Repress the expression of interferon gamma-induced genes. Seems to bind to the promoter of CCL5, DMP1, IFIH1, IFITM1, IRF7, IRF9, LAMP3, OAS1, OAS2, OAS3 and STAT1. Transcriptional activity is independent of kinase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-185 and Tyr-187, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-187.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK 2 antibodyERK-2 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERK2 antibodyERT1 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular signal regulated kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 2 antibodyMAP kinase isoform p42 antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 2 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMAPK2 antibodyMAPK3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 2 antibodyMK01_HUMAN antibodyp38 antibodyp40 antibodyp41 antibodyp42-MAPK antibodyPRKM 2 antibody
References for Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody [SB46b] (ab101599)
ab101599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.