Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody (ab76163)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibodySee all ERK1 + ERK2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 + ERK2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
A synthetic peptide from the internal part of ERK1 + ERK2 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 100 µl of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76163 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.
WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4) and ARHGEF2.
Acts as a transcriptional repressor. Binds to a [GC]AAA[GC] consensus sequence. Repress the expression of interferon gamma-induced genes. Seems to bind to the promoter of CCL5, DMP1, IFIH1, IFITM1, IRF7, IRF9, LAMP3, OAS1, OAS2, OAS3 and STAT1. Transcriptional activity is independent of kinase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-185 and Tyr-187, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-187.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 5594 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5595 Human
- Entrez Gene: 26413 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 26417 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 116590 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 50689 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 398985 Xenopus laevis
- Entrez Gene: 399480 Zebrafish
- Omim: 176948 Human
- Omim: 601795 Human
- SwissProt: P27361 Human
- SwissProt: P28482 Human
- SwissProt: P63085 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q63844 Mouse
- SwissProt: P21708 Rat
- SwissProt: P63086 Rat
- SwissProt: P26696 Xenopus laevis
- SwissProt: Q9DGR5 Zebrafish
- SwissProt: Q9DGR6 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 431850 Human
- Unigene: 861 Human
- Unigene: 196581 Mouse
- Unigene: 8385 Mouse
- Unigene: 2592 Rat
- Unigene: 34914 Rat
- Unigene: 1680 Xenopus laevis
- Unigene: 874 Xenopus laevis
- Unigene: 10452 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 75913 Zebrafish
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK 2 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-2 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERK2 antibody
- ERT1 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal regulated kinase 2 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 2 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p42 antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 2 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK2 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- MGC20180 antibody
- Microtubule associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- Mitogen activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2 antibody
- MK01_HUMAN antibody
- p38 antibody
- p40 antibody
- p41 antibody
- p42-MAPK antibody
- PRKM 1 antibody
- PRKM 2 antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM1 antibody
- PRKM2 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
- Protein kinase mitogen activated 1 antibody
References for Anti-ERK1 + ERK2 antibody (ab76163)
ab76163 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.